Is the Marvel franchise over?
At any given time, Marvel Studios has future films planned five to six years out from what they have announced. By April 2014, additional storylines were planned through 2028, with MCU films through 2032 being planned by April 2022.
What is the next Marvel Universe?
For those keeping track, here’s the full lineup of upcoming Marvel movies and shows: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Disney+, August 17, 2022) Untitled Halloween Special (Disney+, 2022) Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (November 11, 2022)
Will the Marvel Cinematic Universe end?
According to the announcement by Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige at CinemaCon 2022, the stories the MCU plans to tell in the following years are planned through 2032. Considering that Phase 6 is supposed to end in 2025, it’s safe to say Phase 6 won’t be the last MCU phase.
- Is the Marvel franchise over?
- What is the next Marvel Universe?
- Will the Marvel Cinematic Universe end?
- Will there be Marvel Phase 5?
- Will there be an Avengers 5?
- How long will the MCU go for?
- Will there be an MCU Phase 7?
- Will there be a crossover between Marvel and DC?
- Who will win Marvel or DC?
- Who wins Thor vs Superman?
- Who is more powerful DC or Marvel?
- Who is the baddest superhero?
- Who is the strongest person in Marvel?
- Who is the strongest hero on Earth?
- Who can beat Scarlet Witch?
- Who is the fastest superhero ever?
- Who is the most overpowered superhero?
- Who is the weakest superhero?
- Who is the strongest being in all comics?
- What superhero can beat Flash?