Is our universe infinite?
The observable universe is finite in that it hasn’t existed forever. It extends 46 billion light years in every direction from us.
What was there before the universe?
In the beginning, there was an infinitely dense, tiny ball of matter. Then, it all went bang, giving rise to the atoms, molecules, stars and galaxies we see today. Or at least, that’s what we’ve been told by physicists for the past several decades.
Is the world eternal?
One can prove that the world is caused (created) by God. But an effect must have a beginning in time, and therefore the world is not eternal. Reply: God’s act of creation is not successive but instantaneous, and an effect of an instantaneous act need not have a beginning.
- Is our universe infinite?
- What was there before the universe?
- Is the world eternal?
- Who created God?
- How Does God exist outside of time?
- What does the world eternal mean?
- What is eternal Earth?
- Why did Aristotle think the world was eternal?
- Did Aristotle believe that the world was eternal?
- Does eternity have a beginning?
- Can matter be eternal?
- What is the theory of eternity?
- Is eternity a celestial?
- What are the 5 theories of origin of life?
- What is divine eternity?
- What is the difference between eternity and infinity?
- Does eternity mean forever?
- What are the two eternities?
- What does the Bible say about living for eternity?
- Why is it important that God is eternal?