Will the universe end?
Scientists now consider it unlikely the universe has an end — a region where the galaxies stop or where there would be a barrier of some kind marking the end of space.
Is the universe exploding or expanding?
The universe encompasses everything in existence, from the smallest atom to the largest galaxy; since forming some 13.7 billion years ago in the Big Bang, it has been expanding and may be infinite in its scope.
How long will the universe exist?
The universe will cease to exist around the same time our sun is slated to die, according to new predictions based on the multiverse theory. Our universe has existed for nearly 14 billion years, and as far as most people are concerned, the universe should continue to exist for billions of years more.
- Will the universe end?
- Is the universe exploding or expanding?
- How long will the universe exist?
- Will the Big Rip happen?
- Are we expanding with the universe?
- Is universe expanding into something?
- How do we know universe is expanding?
- Is the universe expanding at an increasing rate?
- Is the universe infinite?
- How many universes are there?
- What is beyond the universe?
- How cold is space?
- Who created universe?
- Can the universe be reborn?
- What was there before the universe?
- What is after the universe ends?
- What happens after the universe dies?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- Will there be another universe?
- How long until the last star dies?