How long until the universe ends?
Not to worry, though. As Mack counsels, whatever it looks like, the end probably won’t be nigh for at least 200 billion years.
What is beyond our universe?
The trite answer is that both space and time were created at the big bang about 14 billion years ago, so there is nothing beyond the universe. However, much of the universe exists beyond the observable universe, which is maybe about 90 billion light years across.
Can the universe be reborn?
The universe could bounce through its own demise and emerge unscathed. A new “big bounce” model shows how the universe could shrink to a point and grow again, using just the cosmic ingredients we know about now.
- How long until the universe ends?
- What is beyond our universe?
- Can the universe be reborn?
- What will happen in 1 trillion years?
- How long would it take to leave our galaxy?
- What will happen in 1000000000 years?
- Will the universe end in 5 billion years?
- How long will the earth last?
- When big rip will happen?
- Is the universe infinite?
- How cold is space?
- What created the universe?
- What is around the universe?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- How many universes are there?
- Does the multiverse exist?
- What are the 10 dimensions?
- How many dimensions do we live in?
- What is our universe called?
- Who created the world?