Is Deadpool part of Marvel?
Deadpool is an antihero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Fabian Nicieza and artist/writer Rob Liefeld, the character first appeared in New Mutants #98 (cover-dated Feb. 1991).
Is Venom from Marvel or DC?
Venom is a Marvel character, but this is not a Marvel Cinematic Universe film. There is one other major Marvel interconnected film universe, the X-Men series, but Venom isn’t running around with Wolverine either.
Which universe is Deadpool in?
- Is Deadpool part of Marvel?
- Is Venom from Marvel or DC?
- Which universe is Deadpool in?
- What company owns Deadpool?
- Does Disney own Deadpool now?
- Is Deadpool MCU or Fox?
- Who came first Wolverine or Deadpool?
- What is Disney’s first rated R movie?
- Does Disney plus have 18+?
- Has Disney ever made a horror movie?
- Has Disney made a PG 13 movie?
- What R-rated movies are on Disney plus?
- Why is Lightyear rated PG?
- Is PG-13 kid friendly?
- Is PG OK for 4 year old?
- Can a 16 year old go to an 18 movie with an adult?
- Can a 10 year old watch a rated R movie?
- What is worse than an R rating?
- Can a 17 year old take a 16 year old to an R movie?
- What is black phone rated R for?