Is water a natural resources?
All life on Earth depends on water, a vital natural resource. Natural resources—such as water, air, plants, wildlife, soil, and fossil fuels—are used by humans for the basic necessities of life, including food, drinking water, energy, and shelter.
How is water an important resource short answer?
Water is the basic survival resource for every plant, animal, and human on the planet Earth. Life without water will be quite difficult and almost next to impossible as it is a non-renewable resource. Water can also be used as a source to produce electricity and power-another non-renewable source of energy.
Why water resources are very important?
Water and water resources is very important for maintaining an adequate food supply and a productive environment for the all living organisms. As human populations and economies grow, global freshwater demand has been increasing rapidly.
- Is water a natural resources?
- How is water an important resource short answer?
- Why water resources are very important?
- What type of resource is water?
- What are the natural resources?
- Is fish a natural resource?
- Is salt a natural resource?
- Will we run out of salt?
- How many resources are there?
- What is not a natural resource?
- What is natural resources for kids?
- What is the most common natural resource?
- What are natural resources long answer?
- What causes wind class 9?
- What is a natural resources class 8?
- Why do we need natural resources?
- What is natural resources big paragraph?
- Can we survive without natural resources?
- Where do we use natural resources?
- How important are the water air and land to human beings?