Social science is a group of academic disciplines that focus on how individuals behave within society. It explains how society works, exploring everything from the triggers of economic growth and causes of unemployment to what makes people happy.
As a social science, the discipline often overlaps with sociology, psychology, anthropology, biology, political science, economics, and public policy, among others.
Social Science is the field of sciences concerned with the studies of the social life of human groups and individuals, including economics, geography, history, political science, psychology, social studies, and sociology. Social Studies is the study of man and their past.
- What is the focus of social science?
- What are the 5 main social sciences?
- What is social science and social study?
- What is the importance of social science in our life?
- What is social science essay?
- What is the similarity between social science and social studies?
- Is it social studies or social science?
- What is difference between SSt and SSc?
- What are social science subjects in jamb?
- What is the best course in social science?
- What is the highest paying job in social sciences?
- What are the most important subject in social science?
- Why is it important to study social studies?
- Why do you want to study social sciences?
- What are the 10 aims of social science?
- What are the 7 social science?
- What is social science teaching?
- Why do we study social science answer in about 40 words?
- Who is the father of social science?
- What will happen without social science?