Why is Energy Transfer dropping? Energy Transfer has been in a sort of limbo at least for the last two years. Management errors, COVID-19 and decreasing cash flow all contributed to ET’s price malaise.
Is Energy Transfer a good stock buy? The average price target for Energy Transfer is $15.00. This is based on 3 Wall Streets Analysts 12-month price targets, issued in the past 3 months. Energy Transfer’s analyst rating consensus is a ‘Strong Buy. This is based on the ratings of 3 Wall Streets Analysts.
Is ET a good buy right now? The consensus among 6 Wall Street analysts covering (NYSE: ET) stock is to Strong Buy ET stock.
Will ET stock recover? Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the “ET” stock price prognosis for 2027-08-13 is 23.455 USD. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +96.61%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $196.61 in 2027.
- Why is Energy Transfer dropping? – Additional Questions
- Why is ET stock so cheap?
- Why is ET falling?
- What is the future of ET stock?
- Will the stock market recover in 2022?
- What is the target price for ET?
- Is Energy Transfer a Buy Sell or Hold?
- What does Energy Transfer do?
- What is the ex dividend date for ET?
- What kind of company is ET?
- Who are energy transfers competitors?
- Who owns Energy Transfer company?
- What pipelines does ET own?
- Does Energy Transfer own USA Compression?
- Is Sunoco owned by Energy Transfer?
- What company buys energy transfers?
- How long has Energy Transfer been in business?
- How much of Sunoco does Energy Transfer own?