Why indoor air pollution is of more concern than outdoor?
Indoor air pollution is the degradation of indoor air quality by harmful chemicals and other materials; it can be up to 10 times worse than outdoor air pollution. This is because contained areas enable potential pollutants to build up more than open spaces.
How much more polluted is indoor air?
Therefore, the quality of indoor air may be even more important than outdoor quality because of exposure time to pollution. According to the EPA, indoor air quality can be two to five times worse than outdoor air quality, especially with regards to airborne chemicals.
Is indoor pollution better or worse than outdoor How much worse?
According to the EPA, however, the levels of indoor air pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than outdoor levels, and in some cases these levels can exceed 100 times that of outdoor levels of the same pollutants. In other words, sometimes the air inside can be more harmful than the air outside.
- Why indoor air pollution is of more concern than outdoor?
- How much more polluted is indoor air?
- Is indoor pollution better or worse than outdoor How much worse?
- Which is worse outdoor or indoor air pollution explain your answer?
- Is outdoor air quality regulated more effectively than indoor air quality?
- What is indoor and outdoor air pollution?
- Does the indoor or outdoor environment have more particles?
- How can we control indoor air pollution?
- What is the most important indoor air pollutant?
- What affects indoor air quality?
- How important is indoor air quality?
- How can bad indoor air quality affect our health?
- What is meant by indoor air pollution?
- What is indoor pollution examples?
- Can indoor air make you sick?
- Why is air quality worse at night?
- What are main causes of air pollution?
- What are 10 diseases caused by polluted air?
- What effects air quality?
- How does air quality affect health?