How does air pollution affect our health essay?
It is the cause of many skins and respiratory disorder in human beings. Also, it causes heart disease too. Air pollution causes asthma, bronchitis, and many other diseases. Moreover, it increases the rate of aging of lungs, decreases lungs function, damage cells in the respiratory system.
What air pollution is a human health problem?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), particle pollution, ground-level O3, CO, sulfur oxides, nitrogen oxides, and lead (Pb) are the six major air pollutants which harm human health and also the ecosystem.
Who is most affected by air pollution?
Older adults: Older people are more likely to be affected by air pollution, perhaps due to generally weaker immune systems, or undiagnosed respiratory or cardiovascular health conditions. As people age, their bodies are less able to compensate for the effects of environmental hazards.
- How does air pollution affect our health essay?
- What air pollution is a human health problem?
- Who is most affected by air pollution?
- How does the environment affect human health?
- What kind of pollution is worst for your health?
- What are the 4 types of air pollution?
- What are the 3 main causes of air pollution?
- What are 10 diseases caused by polluted air?
- What are the 5 effects of air pollution?
- What are the 5 effects of pollution?
- What is pollution and its effects?
- How can we protect our health from air pollution?
- Why is pollution a problem?
- What is air pollution causes and effects?
- How is the air pollution caused?
- What are the effects of pollution essay?
- What air pollution means?
- When did people start polluting?
- Where is air pollution the worst?
- When did air pollution become an issue?