What would happen if the fox was removed from the ecosystem?
The foxes, hawks, and owls would have less to eat without the rabbits. As a result, fewer foxes, hawks, and owls would live in the ecosystem because there would be less food for them. The rabbit example shows that to protect an ecosystem, every part must be protected, including both the prey and the prediators.
What is Fox ecosystem?
Red foxes live around the world in many diverse habitats including forests, grasslands, mountains, and deserts. They also adapt well to human environments such as farms, suburban areas, and even large communities.
What are 3 interesting facts about foxes?
- 1) A group of foxes is called a skulk or leash.
- 2) Foxes have whiskers on their legs and face, which help them to navigate.
- 3) Grey foxes can retract their claws like cats do.
- 4) A male is called a ‘dog fox’ while a female is called a ‘vixen’
- What would happen if the fox was removed from the ecosystem?
- What is Fox ecosystem?
- What are 3 interesting facts about foxes?
- Can a fox breed with a dog?
- What is the kingdom of a fox?
- What do foxes need in their habitat?
- What type of animal is a fox?
- What are the characteristics of a fox?
- What are 5 interesting facts about fox?
- Are foxes good to have around?
- What is a group of foxes called?
- What is a group of humans called?
- What are foxes afraid of?
- What is a female fox called?
- Why would a fox follow me?
- Why do foxes scream?
- Do foxes bark?
- What animal sounds like a child yelling?
- What is the cry of a fox called?
- Can a fox laugh?