Why do living organisms need nutrition class 7 answer?
Answer: The organisms need to take food to build their bodies, to grow, to repair damaged part of their bodies and to obtain the energy to carry out life processes. Food provide resistance to fight against diseases and protection from different infections.
Why do living organisms need nutrition class 10?
Nutrition is necessary for the growth of new cells and the replacement or repair of worn-out cells. Nutrition gives energy for different metabolic processes in the body. Nutrition is required to produce resistance against different diseases.
Why do living organisms need nutrition answer Shaalaa?
It gives them energy to perform various activities. All activities such as playing, running, walking, studying, etc. require energy. The various components present in our food such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals provide energy to our body.
- Why do living organisms need nutrition class 7 answer?
- Why do living organisms need nutrition class 10?
- Why do living organisms need nutrition answer Shaalaa?
- What is nutrition in living organisms?
- What do you mean by nutrition class 7?
- Why do living organisms need nutrition answer in one sentence?
- Why do living organisms need water?
- Why do organisms take food short answers?
- What is living short answer?
- Is sperm a living thing?
- Is Earth a living thing?
- What are living things Class 3?
- What are living things for Class 6?
- Are all living things natural?
- What is living things for Class 5?
- What are the 100 living things?
- Is water a living thing?
- What living things called?
- What happens if living things get no food?
- Why do living things need energy?