Natural resources are distributed unevenly throughout the world. The territories of some nation-states, for instance, possess abundant mineral resources which are capable of commanding high prices on world markets, while others possess reserves of coal and iron capable of driving industrialization.
How are natural resources distributed over the world class 8?
The distribution of natural resources depends upon many physical factors like land, climate and altitude. The distribution of resources is unequal because these factors differ from place to place on this earth.
How does the government distribute its resources?
The government distributes the resources in a judicious way so as to meet the needs and common interests of the society. The government works for the benefit and betterment of all because resources are not the sole property of a particular person or community but they belong to everyone.
- Are natural resources shared equally around the world?
- How are natural resources distributed over the world class 8?
- How does the government distribute its resources?
- Which country in the world has the most natural resources?
- Which country has best natural resources?
- Which continent has the most natural resources in the world?
- Which country has the richest natural resources?
- What country has the least natural resources?
- Which African country is rich?
- How much natural resources are left in the world?
- How many years until we run out of resources?
- What are we running out of?
- How many Earths are we using?
- How many Earths will we need in 2050?
- How much does the Earth cost?
- How many planets would we need?
- How many Earths would we need if everyone lived like an American?
- How many Earths are there?
- How many people can the world sustain?
- What year will we reach 10 billion?