- Ambush Bug.
- Black Lightning.
- Challengers of the Unknown. Rocky Davis. Ace Morgan. Red Ryan.
- Commissioner Gordon.
- Cosmic Odyssey.
Who’s Who in the DC Universe #13?
Who’s Who in the DC Universe
- Mark Waid.
- Marv Wolfman.
- Tom Bierbaum.
- Mary Bierbaum.
- Roger Stern.
- Chuck Dixon.
- Robert Greenberger.
Who is the most powerful person in the DCU?
The Most Powerful DC Characters
- The Presence. The Presence is the highest form of being in the DC Universe, having created the angels, namely Michael and Samael.
- Lucifer Morningstar.
- Michael Demiurgos.
- Elaine Belloc.
- Superman Prime (One Million)
Who is the number 1 villain in DC?
1. Darkseid. If there is a devil in the DC Universe, a boogeyman from the stars, it is Darkseid. Ruling Apokolips with terror and brutality, he is a frequent and often overpowering foe for Superman, The Justice League, the Green Lantern Corps, and the entire universe.
Who’s Who in the DC Universe #1 16? – Related Questions
Who is Marvel’s strongest villain?
Beyonder is, by far, the most powerful villain in the Marvel universe. He can manipulate and control matter, energy, and reality at a cosmic level beyond far greater than what other cosmic entities can do. He can warp reality to, in theory, simulate any power he wants.
Who is faster Shazam or flash?
Shazam can fly at the speed of light, which makes him faster than almost any other hero, but both Barry Allen and Wally West are able to move at speeds faster than light, meaning that while they would have to push themselves, at least two Flashes are faster than Shazam.
Who is the most evil DC villain?
The most evil DC villains of all time, ranked
- Mr. Zsasz. Image via DC Comics.
- Brainiac. Image via DC Comics.
- Parallax. Image via DC Comics.
- Eclipso. Image via DC Comics.
- Trigon. Image via DC Comics.
- Doomsday. Image via DC Comics.
- The Batman who Laughs. Image via DC Comics.
- Darkseid. Image via DC Comics.
Who is DC’s Thanos?
An Eternal–Deviant warlord from the moon Titan, Thanos is regarded as one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. He has clashed with many heroes including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Fantastic Four, the Eternals, and the X-Men.
Who is the strongest villain?
Thanos. Thanos, without a doubt, caused the most death and ruination than anyone else on this list.
Who is the best villain of all time?
Here, then, is our list of the greatest and grisliest.
- Nurse Ratched.
- The Sheriff of Nottingham.
- Norman Bates. Psycho (1960)
- Agent Smith. The Matrix Trilogy (1999-2003)
- Freddy Krueger. The Nightmare On Elm Street series (1984-2010)
- T-1000. Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991)
- Michael Myers. Halloween series (1978-2018)
Who is the No 1 villain in Marvel?
1 Thanos Is The Marvel Universe’s Biggest Threat
Thanos is currently considered one of Marvel’s greatest villains, and his history is an interesting one. Creator Jim Starlin made him into the ultimate cosmic Marvel bad guy before his death and then brought him back in a big way in Infinity Gauntlet.
Who is the most iconic female villain?
Evil Queen (Snow White)
- Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
- Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter)
- Miranda Priestly (Devil Wears Prada)
- Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
- Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest)
- Wicked Witch of the West (The Wizard of Oz)
- Regina George (Mean Girls)
- Lady Tremaine (Cinderella)
Who is the most evil villain ever?
The Joker & The 9 Most Evil Movie Villains Of All Time, Ranked
- 1 Amon Göth (Schindler’s List)
- 2 John Doe (Se7en)
- 3 Hannibal Lecter (The Silence Of The Lambs)
- 4 Joker.
- 5 Norman Bates (Psycho)
- 6 Hans Landa (Inglourious Basterds)
- 7 Sauron (The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy)
- 8 Voldemort (The Harry Potter Series)
Who is the baddest character in the world?
24 Menacing Movie Characters Who Were Just Pure Evil
- Amy Dunne – Gone Girl.
- Esther – Orphan.
- Joker – The Dark Knight.
- Hannibal Lecter – Red Dragon.
- Raman – Raman Raghav 2.0.
- Rahul Mehra – Darr: A Violent Love Story.
- Amon Goeth – Schindler’s List.
- Warden Samuel Norton – Shawshank Redemption.
Who is the strongest villain in Disney?
Maleficent has to be the most powerful villain of all time. Unlike her other equivalent, Jafar, she doesn’t need some extra, external magical source to draw her power from. She has it in spades, capable of even turning into a massive fire breathing dragon that very few could hope to defeat.
Who is the evilest character?
These Are Some of the Most Evil and Awful Characters in Movies
- 2 Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men)
- 3 Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest)
- 4 Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- 5 Max Cady (Cape Fear)
- 6 Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter)
- 7 Percy Wetmore (The Green Mile)
- 8 Amon Göth (Schindler’s List)
What villains are pure evil?
DC: 10 Villains Who Are Pure Evil & Have Never Done A Single Good Thing
- 1 Darkseid Is The Embodiment Of Evil.
- 2 Joker Is A True Psychopath.
- 3 Reverse Flash’s Life Is All About One Thing.
- 4 The Batman Who Laughs’ Whole Life Was Spreading Death And Chaos.
- 5 The Demons Three Live To Spread Chaos, Strife, And Pain.
What is a good name for a villain?
Villainous Names for Both Guys and Girls
||The Kingston Executioner
||Five States Maniac
What is pure evil?
The definition of “pure evil” used by the researchers consisted of eight core components: Pure evil involves the intentional infliction of harm, pure evil is driven primarily by the wish to inflict harm merely for the pleasure of doing so, the victim of evil is innocent and good, evil represents the antithesis of order
What are the 3 types of evil?
According to Leibniz, there are three forms of evil in the world: moral, physical, and metaphysical.
What are the 2 types of evil?
There are two main types of evil: Moral evil – This covers the willful acts of human beings (such as murder, rape, etc.) Natural evil – This refers to natural disasters (such as famines, floods, etc.)