Mercury is the smallest planet in our solar system – only slightly larger than Earth’s Moon.
Is Mercury smaller than Pluto?
Pluto’s mass is 25 times smaller than Mercury’s and only 9 times larger than that of Ceres, the largest body in the asteroid belt.
What are the 3 smallest planets?
Though Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars are the smallest of the known planets, each is clearly impressive in different ways.
Which is the biggest and smallest planet?
The smallest planet in the solar system, Mercury and the largest planet, Jupiter provide many clues to the formation of our solar system, the geochemical variability therein, and the evolution of earth. Pluto, a dwarf planet, will also be touched on and where it calls within the list of planets.
- Is Mercury smaller than Pluto?
- What are the 3 smallest planets?
- Which is the biggest and smallest planet?
- What’s Earth’s twin planet?
- What is our galaxy called?
- Who is the biggest planet?
- What is the bigger planet?
- What is the biggest planet on Earth?
- Is Saturn the biggest or smallest planet?
- What are the 3 biggest planets?
- Which planet is red planet?
- Why is Pluto not a planet?
- Is Saturn losing its rings?
- What is the hottest planet?
- What is beyond Pluto?
- Do we have a 10th planet?
- What is the name of the 13th planet?
- What is the new planet called?
- Who discovered Earth?
- What is the oldest planet?