Who lived more than 300 years?
According to one tradition, Epimenides of Crete (7th, 6th centuries BC) lived nearly 300 years.
Who is the oldest person alive 2022?
A Venezuelan man has been recorded by the Guinness World Records as the world’s oldest living man. As of 17 May 2022, Juan Vincente Mora is a record-breaking 112 years and 355 days old, with his 113th birthday fast approaching.
Who is the oldest person ever existed?
The longest documented and verified human lifespan is that of Jeanne Calment of France (1875–1997), a woman who lived to age 122 years and 164 days.
- Who lived more than 300 years?
- Who is the oldest person alive 2022?
- Who is the oldest person ever existed?
- Who lived to be 200 years old?
- Has anyone lived 200 years?
- Is anyone from the 1800s still alive?
- Who lives the longest on earth?
- Who was the first person to live to 100?
- Who lived the longest in the Bible?
- How old is God in the Bible?
- Who Wrote the Bible?
- When did Adam Eve live?
- Does God Look Like?
- When did God born?
- Why did God create man?
- Does God exist Yes or no?
- Who created God?
- Who created all gods?
- Who was the 1st god?
- Who is the biggest god in the world?