What did God do before he created universe?
Nothing. Nothing. Since the world was created out of nothing (ex nihilo), nothingness prevailed. Therefore God was idling, just existing, perhaps contemplating creation.
Who created God?
We ask, “If all things have a creator, then who created God?” Actually, only created things have a creator, so it’s improper to lump God with his creation. God has revealed himself to us in the Bible as having always existed. Atheists counter that there is no reason to assume the universe was created.
When was God created?
Among the Masoretic creation estimates or calculations for the date of creation only Archbishop Ussher’s specific chronology dating the creation to 4004 BC became the most accepted and popular, mainly because this specific date was attached to the King James Bible.
- What did God do before he created universe?
- Who created God?
- When was God created?
- Does God exist Yes or no?
- What is God made of?
- How long ago is 4004 BC?
- How old is God in the Bible?
- What God created first?
- How long ago was Adam and Eve?
- Who created the world?
- How old is the Earth according to the Bible?
- Who was the oldest person in the Bible?
- Who was Lucifer’s dad?
- How many years did God say man will live?
- Who Wrote the Bible?
- How accurate is the Bible?
- Does God Look Like?
- How do we know Bible is real?
- What percentage of the Bible is true?
- Why do people believe in Jesus?