What do you understand by water cycle?
The water cycle shows the continuous movement of water within the Earth and atmosphere. It is a complex system that includes many different processes. Liquid water evaporates into water vapor, condenses to form clouds, and precipitates back to earth in the form of rain and snow.
How did Bernard Palissy discover the water cycle?
Palissy was the first person to consider the water cycle. He wasn’t very smart so he had to rely on his opinion most of the time. When he observed some coastal areas, he found out it had salt water and fresh water. He presumed the fresh water was coming from the rainfall.
When was the water cycle invented?
The Earth’s water cycle began about 3.8 billion years ago when rain fell on a cooling Earth, forming the oceans.
- What do you understand by water cycle?
- How did Bernard Palissy discover the water cycle?
- When was the water cycle invented?
- Who Discovered rain?
- Is 1 inch of rain in 24 hours a lot?
- Is 30mm of rain a lot?
- How much rain is 1mm?
- How did first rain happen?
- Did it rain 2 million years?
- Where does the rain come from?
- What is the longest rain in history?
- Can it rain for 4 months straight?
- What is the most rain to fall in 1 hour?
- Why does it not rain in Africa?
- Does Nigeria have snow?
- Does Mexico have snow?
- What is hottest place on Earth?
- Do humans live in Death Valley?
- How hot can a human survive?
- Why is Death Valley so hot?