How do I contact my local EPA?
Phone: (800) 424-9346, press Option #3 and toll free in the Washington DC area/International (703) 348-5070. Type of Coverage: Staffed by live Information Specialists.
How do I contact the EPA in Oklahoma?
1-800-426-4791 Safe Drinking Water Hotline. For general information on drinking water, radon in water, testing and treatment, and standards for radon drinking water. Operated under a contract with EPA. 785-532-6026.
Which agency is responsible for ensuring that public water?
EPA is responsible for making sure that the public water supply within the United States is safe.
- How do I contact my local EPA?
- How do I contact the EPA in Oklahoma?
- Which agency is responsible for ensuring that public water?
- What is EPA water?
- Who is in charge of water in the US?
- What are the 3 water systems?
- What is the difference between public and private water supply?
- How many public water systems are there in the US?
- Which of the following types of pathogens is responsible for most cases of traveler’s diarrhea?
- What antibiotic is used for traveler’s diarrhea?
- Should I quarantine if I have diarrhea?
- What toxin causes traveler’s diarrhea?
- Does stress cause diarrhea?
- What are the symptoms of E. coli?
- Why does E. coli cause diarrhea?
- What kills E. coli?
- Where do E. coli live?
- What kills E. coli in bladder?
- Why do I feel like I have to pee after I already peed?
- Why does it burn when I pee?