Which park is the Harry Potter castle in?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a themed area spanning two theme parks—Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida—at the Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida. The area is themed to the Harry Potter media franchise, adapting elements from the film series and novels by J. K. Rowling.
Which Universal park is best for Harry Potter?
When it comes to which Harry Potter park is better at Universal, Diagon Alley in Islands of Adventure is the clear winner. They have more shops, more merchandise, and the fun of trading your money for Gringotts bank notes. Plus, the younger kids will love the stuffed animals at the Magical Menagerie!
Which park is Harry Potter Diagon Alley?
Travel between both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™: Diagon Alley™ in Universal Studios Florida and Hogsmeade™ in Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Which park is the Harry Potter castle in?
- Which Universal park is best for Harry Potter?
- Which park is Harry Potter Diagon Alley?
- Which Harry Potter park should I go to first?
- What is the difference between Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley?
- Where is Diagon Alley in Universal?
- Can you walk from Hogsmeade to Diagon Alley?
- What are the 3 parks at Universal Studios Orlando?
- Is Harry Potter world in Hollywood the same as Orlando?
- What is the difference between the two Harry Potter parks?
- Can you see all of Harry Potter world in one day?
- Is Harry Potter world included in universal ticket?
- Is Harry Potter world a separate park?
- How much does a ticket to Harry Potter world cost?
- What park tickets do I need for Harry Potter world?
- Is Harry Potter extra at Universal Studios?
- How do you visit both Harry Potter parks?
- Can you walk through Hogwarts at Universal?
- Should I go to Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley first?
- How many days do you need for Harry Potter world?