- Machine learning engineer. National average salary: ₹48,480 per month.
- Geologist. National average salary: ₹27,735 per month.
- Physicist. National average salary: ₹750,000 per year.
- Data analyst.
- Software engineer.
- Research scientist.
- Web developer.
Which job has highest salary in science?
How do I choose a career?
- Examine yourself.
- Reflect on your motivations.
- Think about your long-term goals.
- Take different self-assessment tests.
- Explore sectors.
- Explore industries.
- Seek out professional resources.
- Explore career options on your list.
Are scientists happy?
Scientists are about average in terms of happiness. At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, scientists rate their career happiness 3.3 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 46% of careers.
- Which job has highest salary in science?
- How do I choose a career?
- Are scientists happy?
- Which job has highest salary in science in India?
- Which job has highest salary in India?
- Which courses is best after 12th with high salary?
- Which science course is best for future?
- What can I become if I take science without maths?
- Which course is easy and high salary?
- What is future scope in science?
- Which course is high salary?
- Which subject is best for career?
- Which job is best for girls?
- Which course is best for girls?
- What can a science student become in future?
- What I become if I choose science?
- What are the best courses in science?
- What is the easiest course in science?
- How can I be a good science student?
- Which is the most difficult course in the world?