The World’s Largest Fast Food Restaurant Chains
||Number of Locations
Which fast food chain has the most franchises?
You might think with the number of golden arches you see that McDonald’s is the fast food chain with the most franchises around the world. But it turns out that distinction belongs to another chain: Subway. According to CNBC, the sandwich franchise operated 43,912 stores around the globe in 2017.
What is the #1 fast food chain in the world?
(MCD) McDonald’s is the world’s largest fast-food restaurant chain and one of the best-known brand names. The company has more than 39,000 locations in about 100 countries.
What’s the largest franchise in the world?
McDonald’s is the world’s largest franchise network with an incredible $89 billion in global sales. Despite increasing competition, it has held on to this spot every year since the rankings were first released in 2000.
Which food chain has the most locations? – Related Questions
What is the #1 fast food chain in America?
Is KFC bigger than McDonald’s?
Here are the rest of the top 10 fast food brands ranked by worldwide brand value, according to the study: McDonald’s: $130.4 billion. Starbucks: $45.9 billion. KFC: $17.2 billion.
Is Subway bigger than McDonald’s?
With 40,953 locations worldwide, Subway beats out McDonald’s as the largest global chain. McDonald’s currently has 37,855 locations globally.
Which franchise has the most locations?
We compiled the data from Franchise Direct’s Top 100 Global Franchises list (based on 2019 data), and we found that 7-Eleven has more locations around the globe than any other company, with 62,105.
What company has the most locations worldwide?
- #1: 7-Eleven, 62,105 locations around the world.
- #2: Subway, 44,610 locations.
- #3: McDonald’s, 32,240 locations.
- #4: Starbucks, 29,324 locations.
What fast food has the most locations 2022?
The 10 Largest (Fast Food) Restaurant Chains in the World 2022
- Subway. ~ 36,800 locations worldwide.
- KFC. ~ 24,100 locations worldwide.
- Pizza Hut. ~ 18,700 locations worldwide.
- Burger King. ~ 17,800 locations worldwide.
- Domino’s. ~ 17,000 locations worldwide.
- Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Hunt Brothers Pizza.
What fast food makes the most money?
In 2019, the 50 largest fast food chains in the U.S. generated over $200 billion in revenue. How do these quick service giants stack up against each other? Unsurprisingly, McDonald’s comes in at number one with over $40 billion in sales.
What’s the easiest fast food place to work for?
Best Fast Food Restaurants for Employees
- In-N-Out Burger.
- Shake Shack.
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
- Taco Bell.
- Panda Express.
What is the oldest fast food restaurant?
White Castle opened in Wichita, Kan. in 1921. In addition to being credited with the invention of the hamburger bun, it is also officially recognized as the oldest fast-food chain in America.
What is the healthiest fast food place?
Coming in on top as the healthiest fast food restaurant was Little Caesars.
- Dairy Queen.
- Taco Bell.
- Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Carl’s Junior/Hardee’s.
What is the unhealthiest fast-food?
Most Unhealthy Fast Food
- Burger King’s Triple Whopper with Cheese.
- Hardee’s Monster Thickburger.
- KFC Chicken Pot Pie.
- Pizza Hut -Personal Meat Lover’s Pizza.
- Panera Bread Mac and Cheese.
- Sonic -SuperSonic Bacon Double Cheeseburger.
- Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights.
- Shake Shack’s Double SmokeShack Burger.
Is KFC healthier than McDonalds?
With a variety of meals, sides, and drink options to choose from, McDonald’s knocks KFC off the top with a calorie average per ‘Happy Meal’ of 381.71 KCALs. Falling 5.04 KCALs behind McDonald’s, the fried chicken chain KFC reaches 376.67 KCALS per serving.
What is the least unhealthy fast-food?
10 Healthiest Fast-Food Menu Items
- Arby’s Roast Chicken Entrée Salad.
- Panera’s Napa Almond Chicken Salad on Country Rustic Sourdough.
- Chick-Fil-A’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
- McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal.
- Starbuck’s Tomato and Mozzarella Panini.
- Dunkin’s Veggie Egg White Omelet.
What’s the healthiest food in the world?
The following are some of the most healthful:
- Broccoli. Broccoli provides good amounts of fiber, calcium, potassium, folate, and phytonutrients.
- Apples. Apples are an excellent source of antioxidants, which combat free radicals.
- Leafy green vegetables.
- Sweet potatoes.
Is Chinese food healthy?
Traditional Chinese cuisine primarily consists of steamed vegetables with a smattering of lean proteins. That’s why the Chinese have lower rates of heart disease, diabetes and obesity, according to Sutter Health.
Is Subway healthier than McDonald’s?
At Subway, they ate 955 calories per meal. There were 45 grams of fat in the McDonald’s meal and 42 grams of fat in the Subway meal. The Subway meal also had a whopping 2,149 mg of sodium (the recommended amount for a full day’s food intake is 2,300). The McDonald’s meal had 1,829 mg of sodium.
Is Burger King healthier than McDonald’s?
Overall, McDonald’s is a healthier fast food option than Burger King because it has lower calorie options with less fat and sodium than Burger King.