What are 10 diseases caused by polluted air?
- Asthma. One of the common diseases caused by air pollution is asthma.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weakening of Lung Function.
- Lung Cancer.
- Cardiovascular Diseases.
- Strategies to Minimise the Effects of Air Pollution.
What are the 5 effects of air pollution?
- Respiratory and Heart Problems. The effects of air pollution are alarming.
- Child Health Problems. Air pollution is detrimental to your health even before you take your first breath.
- Global Warming.
- Acid Rain.
- Effect on Wildlife.
- Depletion of the Ozone Layer.
How does air pollution affect diseases?
They can increase the risk of heart and respiratory diseases, as well as lung cancer. Ozone is a major factor in causing asthma (or making it worse), and nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide can also cause asthma, bronchial symptoms, lung inflammation and reduced lung function.
- What are 10 diseases caused by polluted air?
- What are the 5 effects of air pollution?
- How does air pollution affect diseases?
- What are the 6 effects of air pollution?
- Can air pollution cause skin disease?
- How can air pollution prevent diseases?
- How does air pollution affect the environment and health?
- How does air pollution affect our health essay?
- How does air pollution affect our health Brainly?
- How does air pollution affect animals?
- What is air pollution causes and effects?
- What causes the most pollution?
- Where is air pollution the worst?
- What is pollution for kids?
- What are the 4 types of air pollution?
- What are the 7 major air pollutants?
- What are the 2 main types of air pollution?
- What causes acid rain?
- What is the pH of rain water?
- Does acid rain affect the growth of aquatic plants?