- Data Scientist Nanodegree Program (Udacity)
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate (IBM)
- Professional Certificate in Data Science (Harvard)
- Data Scientist with Python (DataCamp)
- MicroMasters® Program in Data Science (UC San Diego)
- Data Scientist in Python (Dataquest)
What are the subjects under data science?
The foundation of Data Science lies not just in one but various domains which are- Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, and Business. These are the four core subjects that form the base of Data Science. The various topics in the data science syllabus fall under these four subjects.
Who is eligible for data science?
Students should have a degree in one of the fields in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM background). So a data scientist eligibility in India is anyone who is from a STEM background, as it is one of the minimum requirements for data scientist that any newcomer should possess.
Does data science require coding?
You need to have knowledge of various programming languages, such as Python, Perl, C/C++, SQL, and Java, with Python being the most common coding language required in data science roles.
- What are the subjects under data science?
- Who is eligible for data science?
- Does data science require coding?
- How do I start learning data science?
- What skills do data scientists need?
- Is data science easy for beginners?
- How much coding do I need for data science?
- Can a non programmer learn data science?
- Does data science require Python?
- Do data scientists get paid well?
- Which job has highest salary?
- Is data scientist a stressful job?
- Who Earns More CA or data scientist?
- Is data scientist an IT job?
- Which is better it or data science?
- Which stream is best for data scientist?
- Can an average student become data scientist?
- What kind of maths is required for data science?
- What is the cost of data science course?
- How long is data science course?