Here is the list of popular courses to opt after B.Sc in Forensic Science: M.Sc Forensic Science. M.Sc Forensic Biology. M.Sc Forensic Chemistry.
What can I do after BSc forensic science in India?
The major employment areas for BSc Forensic Science graduates are Colleges & Universities, Police Departments, Forensic Labs, Crime Branches, Security Agencies, and many more.
Which job is best in forensic science?
- Pathologist. National average salary: ₹18,031 per month.
- Forensic science technician. National average salary: ₹2,33,446 per year.
- Private investigator. National average salary: ₹2,69,071 per year.
- Criminal lawyer.
- Forensic scientist.
- Forensic analyst.
- Police officer.
- Forensic investigator.
Which job has highest salary in forensic science?
Forensic Medical Examiner
Perhaps the highest paying position in the field of forensic science is forensic medical examiner. The path to this occupation is much longer than most other roles in the field. That’s why the pay scale is significantly higher than others as well.
- What can I do after BSc forensic science in India?
- Which job is best in forensic science?
- Which job has highest salary in forensic science?
- How do I become a CBI forensic doctor?
- Is forensic science a doctor?
- What is the highest paid job in criminal justice?
- Is forensic science a good career?
- What is the highest paying occupation?
- What are the top highest paying jobs in the world?
- Which career has more scope in future?
- What will be the highest paying job in 2030?
- Which is the most powerful government job?
- Which job is best for girls?
- Which govt job is best for girls?
- Which is most coolest jobs in India?
- Which is the rarest job in India?
- Which is the best job for girls in India?
- Which field has more scope?
- Which course has bright future?
- What jobs will be demand in 2030?