Story 4 July 2022
Many organisations charged with ranking the countries most affected by climate change top their lists with countries like Japan and Germany.
10 of the countries most affected by climate change
What countries will sink due to global warming?
- Countries at risk of disappearing due to climate change. Climate change poses a major threat to the whole planet, but there are certain geographical areas which are more exposed to the dangers of global warming.
- The Maldives.
- Solomon Islands.
What parts of the world will be underwater by 2050?
Here were six areas deemed particularly at risk:
- Louisiana seaboard.
- Washington state.
- Southern Florida.
- Western Oregon.
- The south-eastern coast.
- Southern California.
Where should I live to avoid climate change?
- Sacramento, California. Cost of living index: 118.2.
- Stockton, California. Cost of living index: 113.9.
- San Jose, California. Cost of living index: 214.5.
- Portland, Oregon. Cost of living index: 130.8.
- Spokane, Washington. Cost of living index: 92.3.
- Tucson, Arizona.
- Fremont, California.
- Oakland, California.
- What countries will sink due to global warming?
- What parts of the world will be underwater by 2050?
- Where should I live to avoid climate change?
- Where will be the safest place to live in 2050?
- Will Florida be underwater in 50 years?
- What parts of the world will be underwater?
- What cities will be underwater in 2030?
- How long till Miami is underwater?
- What will happen to Florida in 2030?
- Will the Florida Keys be underwater in 10 years?
- Is Miami built on water?
- When was the last time Florida was under water?
- Is Miami Beach sand real?
- Is Miami man made?
- Why is the sand so white in Florida?
- How deep is the ocean in Miami?
- Are Miami beaches free?
- Can you drink at the beach in Miami?
- Where do the locals go in Miami?
- How many days is enough in Miami?