What are the 5 sources of water pollution?
- Sewage (Waste Water) Sewage is another name for waste water from domestic and industrial processes.
- Agricultural Pollution.
- Oil Pollution.
- Radioactive Substances.
- River dumping.
- Marine Dumping.
What are the 3 main types of water pollution?
Water pollutants can be divided into three major categories: (1) substances that harm humans or animals by causing disease or physical damage; (2) substances or situations that decrease the oxygen content of water, leading to anaerobic decay and the death of aquatic life; and (3) substances that are indirectly harmful,
Where is water pollution most common?
India is the world’s most polluted country and, as such, its most important river is no less so. The Ganges has become a big waste dump over which animals and human bodies are incinerated, and thousands upon thousands of pilgrims bathe to cleanse their sins.
- What are the 5 sources of water pollution?
- What are the 3 main types of water pollution?
- Where is water pollution most common?
- What are the 10 causes of water pollution?
- What are the 6 types of water pollution?
- What are the main sources of water?
- What are four point sources of water pollution?
- What is the biggest source of pollution of the world?
- What is an example of water pollution?
- What are the types of water pollution?
- When did water pollution start?
- How many ways water is polluted?
- How do we stop water pollution?
- Why is water pollution a problem?
- What is water pollution short essay?
- How does water pollution affect people?
- Who is responsible for water pollution?
- How does water pollution affect the Earth?
- What is water pollution in 150 words?
- What are the main causes and effects of water pollution?