Which country has most acid rain?
Acid rain erodes most building materials as well as crops, leading eventually to human consumption. Rain traditionally slacks off from September on. China is the world’s biggest sulfur dioxide polluter, with 25.49 million tons discharged in 2005, up 27 percent from 2000.
Does acid rain happen on earth?
Acid rain still occurs, but its impact on Europe and North America is far less than it was in the 1970s and ’80s, because of strong air pollution regulations in those regions. The term acid rain is a popular expression for the more formal and scientific term acid deposition.
Has acid rain killed anyone?
Acid rainfall can cause serious repertory problems and greatly impact human health. It has been estimated that around 550 premature deaths each year occur due to acid rain.
- Which country has most acid rain?
- Does acid rain happen on earth?
- Has acid rain killed anyone?
- Can acid rain burn your skin?
- What are 5 causes of acid rain?
- What is the effect of acid rain on soil?
- What are natural causes of acid rain?
- Is there acid rain in India?
- What is the color of acid rain?
- When was the first acid rain?
- What are 3 causes of acid rain?
- What is acid rain for kids?
- Why acid rain is harmful?
- How do we stop acid rain?
- What does acid rain feel like?
- How long does acid rain last?
- Are there benefits of acid rain?
- What is the pH of rain water?
- What is the cost of acid rain?
- What are 5 things that can be done to reduce acid rain?