What is the most common air pollution?
- Carbon Monoxide.
- Nitrogen Dioxide (EPA)
- Ozone (EPA)
- Particulate Matter.
- Lead (EPA)
- Sulfur Dioxide.
- Six Common Pollutants (EPA)
What are the 5 top sources of air pollution?
mobile sources – such as cars, buses, planes, trucks, and trains. stationary sources – such as power plants, oil refineries, industrial facilities, and factories. area sources – such as agricultural areas, cities, and wood burning fireplaces. natural sources – such as wind-blown dust, wildfires, and volcanoes.
What are the 3 main causes of air pollution?
Vehicle emissions, fuel oils and natural gas to heat homes, by-products of manufacturing and power generation, particularly coal-fueled power plants, and fumes from chemical production are the primary sources of human-made air pollution.
- What is the most common air pollution?
- What are the 5 top sources of air pollution?
- What are the 3 main causes of air pollution?
- What is the number one pollutant?
- What pollutes the world the most?
- What are the 3 types of air pollution?
- What causes the most pollution?
- What is the biggest single cause of air pollution *?
- Who died from air pollution?
- Who is responsible for air pollution?
- Which group of people will air pollution affect the most?
- When did people start polluting?
- What are the 10 causes of air pollution?
- What is pollution for kids?
- What are the worst air pollutants?
- How do we stop pollution?
- What is sound pollution?
- How can schools reduce pollution?
- How can we stop pollution for kids?
- What can we do to keep air clean grade 3?