What is the largest and most diverse ecosystem on the planet?
Brazil. It is the country with the greatest biodiversity of flora and fauna on the planet. Brazil has the highest number of species of known mammals and freshwater fish, and more than 50,000 species of trees and bushes, it takes first place in plant diversity.
What is the second most diverse ecosystem on the planet?
Tropical forests contain half of all biodiversity on Earth.
very nearly every kind of organism. For comparison sake, the world’s second most diverse ecosystems, Coral Reefs, contain roughly 6% of Earth’s biodiversity.
Which species has most diversity?
The sponges, Poriferans, were found to have some of the greatest diversity of both body size and species, ranging from microscopic to the size of an automobile.
- What is the largest and most diverse ecosystem on the planet?
- What is the second most diverse ecosystem on the planet?
- Which species has most diversity?
- Is the ocean the most biodiverse place on Earth?
- Which state has the most diverse ecosystem?
- What is ecosystem diversity examples?
- What are three levels of biodiversity?
- Where are the least biodiverse ecosystems found on Earth?
- Which forest has the greatest species diversity?
- How many ecosystems are there?
- Which of the following has the greatest number of ecosystem?
- Who gets the most energy in an ecosystem?
- Which ecosystem has highest biomass?
- Which organism has greatest energy?
- How much of Earth’s biomass is humans?
- What organism gets the least amount of energy?
- What plant produces the most biomass?
- What is the most abundant plant on Earth?
- What percentage of mammals are human?
- What percentage of life is bacteria?