What are the top 5 loudest sounds on Earth?
- Ambulance. Sirens of an ambulance can produce up to 120 dB.
- Fireworks. A fireworks explosion is already loud when you stand on the ground and it explodes in the air, but the explosion itself produces about 140-150 dB.
- NHRA Dragsters.
- Space shuttle.
- Blue whale.
- Hearing protection.
What’s the loudest man made sound?
Frightening Context. The loudest sound ever created by humans, not by natural causes, was said to be the atomic bomb blasts over Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Those clocked in at around 250 decibels. NASA’s highest recorded decibel reading was 204 and that was the first stage of the Saturn V rocket.
How loud are black holes?
On how the black hole audio was made
And it was essentially a B-flat about 57 octaves below middle C. So we’ve taken that sound that the universe was singing and then just brought it back up into the range of human hearing — because we certainly can’t hear 57 octaves below middle C.
- What are the top 5 loudest sounds on Earth?
- What’s the loudest man made sound?
- How loud are black holes?
- How loud can a human yell?
- How loud is the Sun?
- Do black holes have sound?
- What are the loudest things on earth?
- How do you make a 1100 dB sound?
- Can you hear the sun?
- What does the sun smell like?
- What does 1000 dB sound like?
- Does space make noise?
- What does space smell like?
- How cold is space?
- Is the Sun moving?
- Will the Sun ever burn out?
- How long will the Earth survive?
- Why don’t we feel the Earth spinning?
- Can a plane fly faster than the Earth rotates?
- What would happen if the Earth stopped spinning for 5 seconds?