What is food chain and food web for Class 5?
A food chain shows a sequence of living things in which one organism eats the one below it. Most animals eat more than one thing, so to show ALL the feeding relationships, we use food webs which are made of many intersecting food chains.
What is food web with example?
A food web is formed by many food chains operating together. A food web operating in a grassland is shown in the figure. Five food chains are possible in this food web, which is as follows. 1) Grass → Grasshopper → Frog → Hawk. 2) Grass → Grasshopper → Rat → Fox.
What is a food chain Class 6?
The food chain is a linear sequence of organisms where nutrients and energy is transferred from one organism to the other. This occurs when one organism consumes another organism. It begins with the producer organism, follows the chain and ends with the decomposer organism.
- What is food chain and food web for Class 5?
- What is food web with example?
- What is a food chain Class 6?
- What is food chain for kids?
- What is a food web class 4th?
- What is a food chain give an example of it Class 5?
- What is a food chain for Class 3?
- What is a food web Class 7?
- What is a food chain for Class 1?
- What is a food chain 5th?
- What is food chain diagram?
- What is Year 4 food chain?
- Who is top of food chain?
- What are the types of food chain?
- Where is human in food chain?
- What are animals called in a food chain?
- What is the human food chain?
- What is a simple food web?
- How many food chains are there?
- What is the importance of food chain?