What is a species in short answer?
Species is defined as a group of organisms that consist of similar individuals capable of interbreeding or exchanging genes among themselves. In biology, species is the most basic unit of classification, as well as a taxonomic rank.
What is your definition of a species?
-sēz. plural species. : a group of similar living things that ranks below the genus in scientific classification and is made up of individuals able to produce offspring with one another. The one-humped camel is a different species from the two-humped camel.
What is the best meaning of species?
A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which any two individuals of the appropriate sexes or mating types can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction.
- What is a species in short answer?
- What is your definition of a species?
- What is the best meaning of species?
- What is a species give 3 examples?
- What is species and its types?
- What is a sentence for species?
- How do you say the word species?
- What does species mean for kids?
- Can we say a species?
- How are species classified?
- How many species are there?
- Are dogs a species?
- Are all humans the same species?
- Is a breed a species?
- Can all dogs mate?
- Can a dog get a wolf pregnant?
- What happens if female dog is not mated?
- Can a dog breed with a wolf?
- Do dogs know their pregnant?
- Is a husky a wolf?