What will happen when the universe will end?
In the unimaginably far future, cold stellar remnants known as black dwarfs will begin to explode in a spectacular series of supernovae, providing the final fireworks of all time. That’s the conclusion of a new study, which posits that the universe will experience one last hurrah before everything goes dark forever.
How will universe come to end?
If the Universe holds enough matter, including dark matter, the combined gravitational attraction of everything will gradually halt this expansion and precipitate the ultimate collapse. Over time, galaxies, then individual stars, will smash into each other more frequently, killing off any life on nearby planets.
Will universe have an end?
Scientists now consider it unlikely the universe has an end — a region where the galaxies stop or where there would be a barrier of some kind marking the end of space.
- What will happen when the universe will end?
- How will universe come to end?
- Will universe have an end?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- Will the Big Rip happen?
- How much longer will the universe last?
- Is the universe infinite?
- How long will the earth last?
- Will the universe stop expanding?
- Can the universe be reborn?
- What is beyond our universe?
- What created the universe?
- Who created God?
- What was there before the universe?
- How many universes are there?
- Can we travel to another galaxy?
- Do Multiverses exist?
- Are we living in a multiverse?
- What are the 3 types of universe?
- What are the 10 dimensions?