Is the new Batman in the DCEU?
Matt Reeves’ “The Batman” is not part of the DCEU, exactly. Affleck’s Batman is a hardened hero who has been doing the job for years (maybe decades?) before we finally meet him in “Batman v.
Is the new Batman in the same universe as Joker?
“No, definitely not.” Todd Phillips for Variety in 2019. He also said, while doing a Q&A in 2019 that when he pitched his “Joker” movie idea to Warner Bros., he explicitly said that his movie will be set in a separate universe and won’t have any connections to the DC Extended Universe.
Is The Batman 2022 a sequel?
Reeves confirmed The Batman sequel to The Independent, as well as potential HBO Max spinoffs. “We are already telling other stories in the streaming space, we’re doing stuff on HBO Max, we’re doing a Penguin show with Colin [Farrell], which is gonna be super cool,” Reeves said.
- Is the new Batman in the DCEU?
- Is the new Batman in the same universe as Joker?
- Is The Batman 2022 a sequel?
- Is the new Batman a follow on?
- Is The Batman a prequel to Justice League?
- Is Batman 2022 a standalone?
- What should I watch before the new Batman?
- Is the new Batman a trilogy?
- Is The Batman a continuation of Gotham?
- Who is the Joker in Batman 2022?
- Is Batman 2022 a sequel to Gotham?
- Is Gotham connected to Arrowverse?
- What’s left of the Arrowverse?
- Is Joker in the Arrowverse?
- Is Arrow in the same universe as Batman?
- Why there is no Batman in Arrowverse?
- Does Batman exist in The Flash?
- Why did Bruce Wayne leave Gotham in the Arrowverse?
- Who is Joker in Batwoman?
- Does Bruce Wayne ever show up in Batwoman?