What are 5 balanced diets?
- vegetables and legumes (beans)
- grains and cereals.
- lean meat, poultry, fish, eggs, legumes (beans) tofu, nuts, seeds.
- milk, cheese, yoghurt or alternatives.
What does a balanced diet do for you?
A well-balanced diet provides all of the: energy you need to keep active throughout the day. nutrients you need for growth and repair, helping you to stay strong and healthy and help to prevent diet-related illness, such as some cancers.
What is a balanced diet Class 6?
A balanced diet is one that contains all of the essential elements that the human body needs. Carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, fiber and water are all essential components in a well-balanced diet. A nutritious, well-balanced diet lowers the risk of disease and enhances general health.
- What are 5 balanced diets?
- What does a balanced diet do for you?
- What is a balanced diet Class 6?
- What is balance diet for Class 4?
- What is a balanced diet Class 3?
- What are importance of balanced diet in 10 points?
- Why do we need food short answer 7?
- What is balance diet for kids?
- Why is a balanced diet important for us Class 4?
- What is a balanced diet Kids meaning?
- What is a balanced diet for grade 2?
- What is balanced diet essay?
- What should a 12 year old eat in a day?
- What’s a good diet for a 10 year old?
- How can we make kids healthy?
- Which fruit is best for child?
- What can a 12 year old cook for dinner?
- How do I cook fast?
- What age should u start cooking?
- What can a 7 year old cook alone?