What GCSE do you need for computer science?
In addition to the different A level requirements above, you will also need at least five GCSEs (A-C) including science, English, and maths. Some universities require a maths GCSE for computer science degrees.
Can I do computer science without maths?
Answer Summery: No you can not study Computer science without Math’s. Math is really necessary for computer science, but you can manage doing computer science even if you’re bad at math, because some states counts it as math credit .
Do I need maths for computer science?
Computer science is a broad field, so if you’re looking to get your computer science degree, the kind of math you’ll need to know will depend on your specific program and career path. But generally speaking, most degree programs require a basic understanding of calculus, algebra, discrete mathematics, and statistics.
- What GCSE do you need for computer science?
- Can I do computer science without maths?
- Do I need maths for computer science?
- What GCSE Do you need to be a software developer?
- Is computer science hard GCSE?
- Is computer science a good GCSE to have?
- Is computer science a GCSE?
- Is computer science hard?
- Should I choose it or computer science?
- What are the easiest GCSE?
- Is it possible to get all 9s in GCSE?
- What subject is the hardest GCSE?
- What is the most popular GCSE?
- What is the least passed GCSE?
- How many people fail GCSE?
- How many GCSE students get all 9s?
- What can I do if I fail GCSE?
- Is 8 an A * in GCSE?
- What is the best GCSE results ever?
- What’s the biggest school in the UK?