What GCSE do you need for computer science?
In addition to the different A level requirements above, you will also need at least five GCSEs (A-C) including science, English, and maths. Some universities require a maths GCSE for computer science degrees.
Is computer science hard?
Computer science is a relatively unforgiving field; especially when it comes to programming. As you’re creating a program, you’ll need to pay extremely close attention to detail, because any little mistakes you make can cause the program to fail.
Is computer science a lot of math?
Why Does Computer Science Require So Much Math? Computer scientists have to be fluent in the language of computers, and that language is math. Success in this field requires critical thought, abstract reasoning, and logic—all of which are mathematical ways of thinking.
- What GCSE do you need for computer science?
- Is computer science hard?
- Is computer science a lot of math?
- Should I go computer science?
- Is computer science tough for an average student?
- Is computer science easier than math?
- Is computer science easy for average student?
- Is computer science stressful?
- What is the easiest degree?
- What is the most fun degree?
- What major has least math?
- What jobs require no math?
- What should I major in if I hate math?
- Which major makes the most money?
- Which major is the hardest?
- What 4 year degree makes the most money?
- What degree did most millionaires study?
- Will computer science make me rich?
- Which jobs will make you rich?
- Who is the richest person that dropped out of school?