- English Language.
- Literature in English.
- Any two (2) Arts or Social Science subjects (Government, Economics, Commerce e.t.c)
How do I start studying political science?
The study of political science requires an in-depth understanding of numerous topics. First, it’s important to understand the levels of government that exist. Second, you have to understand different political ideas and theories. Third, you have to understand the different groups that influence the government.
What skills do you need for political science?
- Present ideas clearly, both in writing and verbal communication.
- Turn data into useable information.
- Argue and debate effectively.
- Negotiate and mediate conflicts.
- Listen critically.
Is political science easy to study?
Studying political science is not actually hard but it’s really different from other disciplines. Most of the people who don’t know about pol science, presume that it’s somewhat what they see on TV or newspapers.
- How do I start studying political science?
- What skills do you need for political science?
- Is political science easy to study?
- Does political science require math?
- Can you study political science without mathematics?
- Is political science hard course?
- Is studying political science worth it?
- Is BA in political science hard?
- How many years does it take to study political science?
- What job can I get in political science?
- Is political science a lawyer?
- What is the easiest course in college?
- What course will make you rich?
- What is the toughest course in the world?
- Can I take 2 courses at college?
- How can I be a good college student?
- What course takes 2 years?
- What is a good course to take in college?
- Which subject is best for future?
- How do I know what course I really want?