|Applied Mathematics||Computer Graphics||Operating Systems|
|Computer Network||Artificial Intelligence||Microprocessor and Microcontroller|
|Software Testing and Quality Assurance||Web Engineering||Wireless Communication|
|Mobile Computing||Machine Learning||Algorithm Design and Analysis|
Which subject is best for computer science engineering?
Which are the best computer science certification courses? The best computer science certifications courses are: Full stack web development course, Python programming, Artificial intelligence course, Data Science course, and Cyber Security Certification course.
What are the necessary subjects for computer science?
To study Computer Science you need to sit for four (4) subjects in Jamb which are Physics, Jamb Use of English, Mathematics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
Can I study computer science without maths?
Answer Summery: No you can not study Computer science without Math’s. Math is really necessary for computer science, but you can manage doing computer science even if you’re bad at math, because some states counts it as math credit .
- Which subject is best for computer science engineering?
- What are the necessary subjects for computer science?
- Can I study computer science without maths?
- Can I study computer science without physics?
- What subjects are needed for computer science in 11th?
- How many subjects are in computer science?
- Which subject is best for computer?
- Is computer science hard?
- Is computer science a lot of math?
- How do I know if computer science is for me?
- How can I pass computer science?
- How many years does it take to study computer science?
- How hard is computer science engineering?
- Which is better it or computer science?
- Which branch of computer science is best?
- What is difference between computer science and computer engineering?
- Does computer science pay more than computer engineering?
- Which type of engineer has highest salary?
- What is the highest paid engineer?
- What are the 5 main types of engineering?