What should I study first in computer science?
Step 1: Learn to code
It’s a crucial skill to have in the computer science world. There’s many different coding languages out there. First, start with the basics, which are HTML and CSS. Then you can soon move on to more complex languages, but are still relatively easy to get a hang of, like Python and Java.
How difficult is computer science?
It’s a Time-Intensive Subject to Study
While you should expect to spend around 2 hours of work outside of class for each credit hour you’re taking in any subject, for computer programming, you may also need to spend something like 10-20 hours per week working on programming projects and labs.
Can I study computer science without maths?
Answer Summery: No you can not study Computer science without Math’s. Math is really necessary for computer science, but you can manage doing computer science even if you’re bad at math, because some states counts it as math credit .
- What should I study first in computer science?
- How difficult is computer science?
- Can I study computer science without maths?
- How do I prepare for a computer science major?
- How can I do computer science after 10th?
- How can I study for computer science class 12?
- How can I study for computer science class 11?
- Is computer science a lot of math?
- Is there maths in computer science?
- How much percentage is required for computer science in 11th?
- How many subjects are there in Computer Science?
- Which subjects are there in Computer Science?
- Which group is best for IT job in 11th?
- What is the most popular field in Computer Science?
- Which is the hardest group in 11th class?
- Is 11th Computer Science hard?
- Which is harder biology or computer science?
- Is computer science a good career?
- How many subjects are there in computer science first year?
- What subjects are needed for computer science in 11th?