7 Highest Paying Science Jobs
- #1 Physicist. Median Salary: $129,850. Education: Doctorate.
- #2 Computer Research Scientist. Median Salary: $126,830.
- #3 Political Scientist. Median Salary: $125,350.
- #4 Astronomer. Median Salary: $119,730.
- #5 Biochemist or Biophysicist. Median Salary: $94,270.
- #6 Geoscientist. Median Salary: $93,580.
What is the best science job?
Here are the best science careers:
- Epidemiologist/Medical Scientist.
- Industrial Psychologist.
- Environmental Science and Protection Technician.
- Forensic Science Technician.
What should I become if I love science?
If you can answer yes to all of these questions, you may be a science lover—and that’s great news for your career.
- Chemical Engineer.
- Medical Scientist.
- Animal Scientist.
- Biological Technician.
Which field is best for future in science?
Let’s look at 9 emerging career options in sciences that are highly promising in this modern age.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Big Data, Data Analytics and Data Science.
- Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security.
- Food and Agriculture Science.
- Environmental Science and Sustainable Development.
- What is the best science job?
- What should I become if I love science?
- Which field is best for future in science?
- What can I do if I take science?
- What job can we get if we take science?
- What science is in demand?
- Do scientists make good money?
- Are scientists happy?
- What jobs are there in science?
- Is scientist a good job?
- Are science careers worth it?
- Is becoming a scientist hard?
- How many hours does a scientist work?
- Do scientists get free time?
- Do scientists work 9 5?
- How many years does it take to become a scientist?
- Who is the youngest scientist?
- Is Elon Musk a scientist?
- How can I be a successful scientist?
- Who is the No 1 scientist in the world?