How did Stephen Hawking’s discovery change the world?
He argued forcefully that travel backward in time is disallowed by the laws of physics, which (as he put it) “makes the world safe for historians.” No one understood time better than Stephen Hawking. Stephen’s greatest scientific achievement was a discovery about black holes in 1974 that shook the world of physics.
What is Stephen Hawking IQ level?
Similar to Einstein, theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking had an estimated IQ of 160, yet it is unknown if he ever took an IQ test, according to enhancingbrain.com. According to Healthline, about 68% of people have an IQ between 85 and 115. The average IQ score in the U.S. is 98, says Healthline.
What is Hawking most known for?
Stephen Hawking was regarded as one of the most brilliant theoretical physicists in history. His work on the origins and structure of the universe, from the Big Bang to black holes, revolutionized the field, while his best-selling books have appealed to readers who may not have Hawking’s scientific background.
- How did Stephen Hawking’s discovery change the world?
- What is Stephen Hawking IQ level?
- What is Hawking most known for?
- How has Stephen Hawking helped society?
- How did Stephen Hawking’s accomplishments benefited the world?
- What was Stephen Hawking’s greatest discovery?
- What were Stephen Hawking last words?
- Who said there is no God?
- Is there God Stephen Hawking?
- Did Stephen Hawking win a Nobel Prize?
- Who has won 3 Nobel Prizes?
- Who never received Nobel Prize?
- Has a black hole been created?
- Can you destroy a black hole?
- How will the universe end?
- Can humans create a star?
- Is Jupiter a failed sun?
- Can u create a sun?
- What is human made of?
- Are humans made of water?