What is Wagamamas most popular dish?
No dish more so than chicken katsu curry, which, bought 2.5m times last year, is Wagamama’s most popular dish. “It doesn’t scare people,” says executive chef Steve Mangleshot. “People read ‘fried chicken, rice, curry sauce’ and think, ‘Oh, I can eat that!”
What does Wagamama stand for?
wagamama. Meaning: selfishness; egoism; willfulness. Japanese characters: わがまま
Is Wagamama katsu curry spicy?
Review of Hot yasai katsu curry at Wagamama by alienwa
They do not joke when they say that it’s gonna be hot, so if you like hot spicy food, this might be for you! However the spiciness become lower as you eat.
- What is Wagamamas most popular dish?
- What does Wagamama stand for?
- Is Wagamama katsu curry spicy?
- What is the spiciest dish at Wagamamas?
- What does katsu taste like?
- What is katsu sauce made of?
- What is katsu curry made from?
- What is the red stuff in Wagamamas salad?
- What do you serve with Katsu Curry?
- Is Japanese curry healthy?
- What vegetables go in Japanese curry?
- How do you eat katsu curry?
- What’s the difference between katsu curry and normal curry?
- Why is Japanese curry so good?
- What does katsu mean in English?
- Is pork or chicken katsu better?
- What does Kasu mean in Japanese?
- What cut of meat is tonkatsu?
- Why is it called chicken katsu?
- What does tonkatsu mean in Japanese?