What is South Korea main export?
The country exports mainly Electrical and electronic equipment (31% of total exports in 2021), machinery, nuclear reactors, boilers (13%), vehicles other than railway, tramway (11%), plastics (6.2%), Mineral fuels, oils, distillation products (5%) and optical, photo, technical, medical apparatus (3.9%).
What does South Korea produce the most?
List of exports of South Korea.
|4||Passenger and Cargo Ships||29,010|
Does South or North Korea have more natural resources?
The estimated mineral wealth is from a South Korean research institute, which in 2010 valued the North’s resources at $10 trillion, some twenty times larger than the South’s. Another estimate from a South Korean mining company puts the figure at closer to $6 trillion.
- What is South Korea main export?
- What does South Korea produce the most?
- Does South or North Korea have more natural resources?
- How did South Korea become so rich?
- Is South Korea rich in resources?
- Does North Korea have a lot of natural resources?
- Which country is richer North or South Korea?
- How is South Korea different from North Korea?
- How many natural resources are in North Korea?
- What is South Korea’s main industry?
- Does South Korea have gold mines?
- Does Korea have gold?
- Is Korean gold real?
- Can you buy gold in Korea?
- How much gold reserves does South Korea have?
- What country has the biggest gold reserve?
- Who holds the most gold in the world?
- Where is the most gold in the world?
- Which country has the purest gold?
- Is there gold on the moon?