The winter months bring snow to mountain peaks around the country, and clear, crisp days.
What is the coldest month in New Zealand?
The coldest month is usually July and the warmest month is usually January or February. In New Zealand generally there are relatively small variations between summer and winter temperatures, although inland and to the east of the ranges the variation is greater (up to 14°C).
How cold is it in New Zealand in winter?
New Zealand winters are during the months of June, July, and August. These winter months bring cooler weather and rain. Temperatures typically range around 12 – 16°C (53 – 61°F).
What season is it in NZ right now?
The seasons in New Zealand
Spring – September to November. Summer – December to February. Autumn – March to May. Winter – June to August.
- What is the coldest month in New Zealand?
- How cold is it in New Zealand in winter?
- What season is it in NZ right now?
- What’s the best time to visit New Zealand?
- Which part of New Zealand has snow?
- Is it autumn in New Zealand?
- Is it summer in New Zealand?
- Is it winter in New Zealand?
- What months are spring in NZ?
- Is New Zealand better in summer or winter?
- How hot is New Zealand in summer?
- Does New Zealand have all 4 seasons?
- What is the coldest city in New Zealand?
- What is the cost of living in New Zealand?
- Is New Zealand colder than Australia?
- Are Kiwis friendlier than Aussies?
- Which country is safer Australia or New Zealand?
- Is New Zealand more beautiful than Australia?
- Is New Zealand a poor or rich country?
- Is food expensive in New Zealand?