What was the universe originally made of?
But more than 13 billion years ago, following the big bang, the early universe was hot, and all that existed were a few types of atoms, mostly helium and hydrogen. As atoms combined to form the first molecules, the universe was finally able to cool and began to take shape.
What 5 things make up the universe?
Where did everything in the universe come from? The universe is filled with billions of galaxies and trillions of stars, along with nearly uncountable numbers of planets, moons, asteroids, comets and clouds of dust and gas – all swirling in the vastness of space.
What are the 4 main components of the universe?
The universe encompasses all of space, time, matter, and energy. The universe contains everything that exists, from particles of matter smaller than an atom to the largest stars. The universe also includes all forms of energy, from the light you see streaming from stars to invisible radio waves and X-Rays.
- What was the universe originally made of?
- What 5 things make up the universe?
- What are the 4 main components of the universe?
- Who is the creator of this universe?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- What are the 4 components of a galaxy?
- What are the four components of the universe from smallest to largest?
- What are the 3 types of universe?
- What are the main components of our galaxy?
- Why can we not see the Milky Way galaxy from Earth?
- How many galaxies are there?
- How does the Milky Way move?
- Is the Sun moving?
- What keeps the planet moving?
- How old is the Sun?
- How long will the Earth last?
- Will the sun stop burning?
- How old is the water?
- Is Earth losing water?
- Will humans run out of water?