Keep your site easy to navigate and do not create too many pages. Put the most important information on your homepage. Create a logo and a brand mark for your site if you don’t have any. Emphasize the topic of your current research and research goals.
What makes a website useful?
It should have a clear purpose. It should be visually pleasing and easy to navigate. It should perform well for a wide range of visitors and be technically stable and secure. Good websites are attractive, functional, and useful.
What is the purpose of a research website?
A research site is a place where people conduct research. Common research sites include universities, hospitals, research institutes, and field research locations.
What are credible scientific websites?
The other science news sites commended by RealClearScience, in descending order, were: Ars Technica, New Scientist, Popular Science, Live Science, National Geographic, Smithsonian Magazine and io9. US National Public Radio’s science section, the relatively new magazine Nautilus and Slate received honourable mentions.
- What makes a website useful?
- What is the purpose of a research website?
- What are credible scientific websites?
- What makes a source reliable?
- What are three 3 tips to ensure that the website is reliable?
- What are 3 reliable sources for research?
- What are 5 Reliable Sources?
- What is an example of a credible online source?
- Is Google Scholar a credible source?
- Is Google a database?
- How do we write a literature review?
- How do you cite an article?
- How do you quote a journal in an essay?
- How do you cite an essay?
- How do you quote an article in an essay?
- How do you write the title of a book in an essay?
- How do you in-text cite a book title?
- How do you introduce an author and title in an essay examples?
- How do you write an introduction to a text response essay?
- How do you write a chapter in a book in an essay?