- Organs (liver, heart)
- White chicken meat.
- Sweet potato.
- Green beans.
- Sweet peas.
Should a Shih Tzu eat wet or dry food?
Both wet and dry foods have their merits. However, it’s recommended that you stick to dry kibble as your dog’s main food. You see, Shih Tzus are notorious for experiencing dental problems. The hard texture of kibble can help scrape plaque off the teeth and prevent issues like periodontal disease.
What food is not good for Shih Tzu?
- Onions, garlic, leeks and chives.
- Artificial sweetener (xylitol) in gum and mints.
- Candy and sweets.
- Certain peanut butter brands.
- Corn on the cob.
- Cooked bones.
Can a Shih Tzu drink milk?
Basically, Shih Tzu can drink milk, so you likely don’t need to panic when you spill milk on the floor, and your Shih Tzu laps it up excitedly. But, when serving your dog milk, it is always best to do so in moderation. However, if your dog has a milk allergy, you need to avoid serving them milk completely.
- Should a Shih Tzu eat wet or dry food?
- What food is not good for Shih Tzu?
- Can a Shih Tzu drink milk?
- Can Shih Tzu eat egg?
- Can Shih Tzu eat rice?
- Can Shih Tzu eat banana?
- Can Shih Tzu eat fruit?
- Can Shih Tzu eat bread?
- Is ice cream good for Shih Tzu?
- How often can I bathe my Shih Tzu?
- What are Shih Tzus allergic to?
- What happens if a Shih Tzu bites you?
- How smart is a Shih Tzu?
- What is the best food for a Shih Tzu with allergies?
- Can my Shih Tzu eat chicken everyday?
- How often should a Shih Tzu eat?
- Can Shih Tzus eat wet food?
- Can Shih Tzu eat vegetables?
- Can Shih Tzu eat cheese?
- Is chicken Good for Shih Tzu?