- Diplomat or foreign service officer.
- Political scientist.
- Business executive.
- Political consultant.
- Government official.
Is political science a good career?
A degree in Political Science can lead to powerful careers in state and local governments, law, business, international organizations, associations, and non-profit organizations (NGOs), campaign management and voting, journalism, elections politics, research, university, and college education.
What do political science majors work as?
Political science is a versatile degree. It can springboard a career in politics and policy, nonprofit work, business, media, or education. The research, communication, and data analysis skills acquired in the study of political science also have wide applications in both the private and public sectors.
Why should I study political science?
Political Science is excellent preparation for a career.
The study of political science prepares students for a variety of careers including law, journalism, international affairs, elementary and secondary education, and positions in government agencies and political offices.
- Is political science a good career?
- What do political science majors work as?
- Why should I study political science?
- What is the highest paying job in political science?
- Is a political science degree worth it?
- What can I do after BA in political science?
- Is Pol Sci hard?
- Where do political scientists work?
- Are political scientists happy?
- What skills do you need for political science?
- Does political science require math?
- What subject do u need to study political science?
- How can I make money with a political science degree?
- Is Masters in political science worth it?
- How do I get a job as a political scientist?
- Is political science a good course to study?
- How many years does it take to study political science?
- Is political science a lawyer?
- How many subjects are there in political science?
- How do you succeed in political science?